Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cardiac Conference



St. Elizabeth Catholic Hospital, Shisong celebrated its first cardiac conference at the Hilton Hotel in Yaounde with the theme: Cardiac and Vascular Events. It was on March 16th for  the cardiac center open door day.

I had the opportunity to witness the presentation of the seven-years experience of Shisong cardiac center. The panelist were cardio-vascular doctors from Italy, USA  and Cameroon. The main guest speaker was the Minister of Public Health of Cameroon. There were some former patients who came also per invitation. The whole event was amazing.

My trip to Yaounde was overnight by bus with other staff. Then our cardiac center manager had me stay at a nice hotel which I am grateful to God and the Tertiary Sisters of St Francis. I felt so special on how they took care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment